- Contact information:We might collect your Name, Email, Phone, Address.
- Information you post: We collect information you post in a public space on our Kitab Mafia Platform or on a third-party social media site belonging to Kitab Mafia.
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, and information about your activity on the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of Services you requested or provided, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, length of your visit to our Services, the date and time you used the Services, amount charged, details regarding application of promotional code, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details.
- Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by you during the use of Kitab Mafia Platform. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information: If you use Kitab Mafia Platform, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on Kitab Mafia Platform or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to abide by the contracts: We might use the information you provide to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to confirm your registration for rendering services we offer.
- We use information to improve our products and services: We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences. We might also use your information to understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries and to generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns. If you are a partner company, we may use the information to track the progress of your service to our customers.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests: We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties. We may use your information to provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services.
- We use information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our Kitab Mafia Platform.
- We use information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products or enroll you in our newsletter. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. We may use the information to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you. We use information to send you transactional communications: We might send you emails or SMS about your account or purchase of our product.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law: We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above. Further, we may anonymize and/or de-identify information collected from you through the Services or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools. As a result, our use and disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information is not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to others without limitation. We analyse the log files of our Kitab Mafia Platform that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf:We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, such as payment processing companies, to support our business. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in relation to our Services, to help us analyze and improve the use of our Services, to process and collect payments. We may also use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We may share information for Internal Use or may share it with any successor to all or part of our business: For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction. We may also share your information with any present or future member of our “Group” (as defined above) or affiliates for our internal business purposes.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy: We may share your information other than as described in this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing. We will tell you before we do this.
YOUR CONSENT: By using the Kitab Mafia Platform and the Services provided therein, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the Kitab Mafia Platform.
DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS: We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us. We use vault and tokenization services from third party service providers to protect the sensitive personal information provided by you. The third-party service providers with respect to our vault and tokenization services and our payment gateway and payment processing are compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers). You are advised not to send your full credit/debit card details through unencrypted electronic platforms. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password which enables you to access certain parts of the Kitab Mafia Platform, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the Kitab Mafia Platform. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Email OPT-OUT: You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org). It may take about 7 days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.